To be a consultant at Mediteq
Working as a consultant at Mediteq is exciting, challenging, and varied. Our consultants work closely with our clients, providing services such as advice, operational management, development, analysis, and follow-up of technical documentation, management systems, product registrations, reviews, evaluations, audits, regulatory reporting, and market surveillance.
For us at Mediteq, it is of utmost importance that you thrive and grow with us and our clients. Moreover, we want our consultants to feel like a part of Mediteq and together, we aim to develop Mediteq as a consulting firm, a knowledge provider, and a training organization.
Our competence network, Mediteq Forum, provides both consultants and members with the opportunity to enhance their skills and exchange experiences with colleagues, companies, and organizations in the industry. During our meetings and activities, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to participate in training sessions conducted by colleagues, get involved in industry associations or standardization work. Perhaps you could even become our next training leader in your specialized field of expertise?
During the weekdays, we primarily work with our clients, and on Friday’s breakfast meeting, we summarize the current status and plan ahead. It is also during this time that we dedicate some focus on the development of Mediteq, Mediteq Forum, and ourselves.
Who are you?
- Relevant academic degree in biomedical engineering, IT, biomedicine, engineering, or a related field.
- At least two years of experience in research, quality work, or regulatory work. This may include experience in deviation management, clinical studies, internal auditing, product registration, quality assurance of products, projects, or processes. Experience in writing, reviewing, or compiling technical documentation, as well as providing support during product development and evaluation.
- Training Leader
- Medical Technology Software and IT Systems
- Clinical data and studies
- In-vitro diagnostic products
Mediteq aims to be a personal, professional, and customer-oriented consulting firm. Meeting our clients with clarity and respect is central to our approach.
Our office is located in Jonsered.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what it’s like to work with us, feel free to reach out
to consulting manager Sofia Blad at +46 (0) 733-72 60 23.